Monday, January 25, 2010

Luscious Colors of Thread

I did an order from Handy Hands for some of my tatting and bobbin lace friends. Loved opening the box with all those luscious colors of thread. Wish I could keep them all. Most of the bright colors are mine. I ordered 2 books as well that I'm anxious to get into. A book with lots of leaves and Impeccable Tatting that was recommended to me. There's so much to learn.

I've been working on Jane Eborall's TIAS (tat it and see) and Wednesday is the last day so I will post the completed piece then. Jane posts a little bit each day and has us guessing almost till the end as to what it will turn out to be. It appears to be a rooster and it has been lots of fun. I also learned so much in the process.

1 comment:

M said...

Isn't it a good feeling when you get a package like this in the mail?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...