Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another UFO on its way to completion...

I've been on a mission to work on, at least, one UFO while working on other newly started projects. I'm always working on 4 or 5 things at a time. I spent the whole day putting together some quilt blocks that  I  had made in an online class several years ago.  I decided to use them to make a quilt for my bed but didn't have enough blocks for that size.  Since all the fabric I used on the project was bundled together, I just cut 12½" squares of some of the fabrics used in the blocks so that it would be 60" x 72" when complete.  I plan on handquilting it and hopefully by then all the blocks will look like they belong together. I knew if I started to obsess about the colors, it would go back in the box as a UFO. Here are a couple of pictures of what it looks like so far.  Not looking forward to sandwiching with batting and backing.  That always poses a problem because I don't have a table that big.  Guess I'll be crawling around on the floor. Some of the blocks look like they have yellow fabric but the color is actually a mottled beige color.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...