Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My HP Photosmart Pro B8850 Printer


I did some test printing today on my fairly new printer.  I used photos I have taken in the past couple of weeks.  The best prints by far are on glossy photo paper.  Second best are prints on transfer paper (printed on paper and ironed onto fabric).  The least successful of what I tested today was printing on silk fabric sheets.  Here are some photos of some samples.

   

Original Photo


Left is on glossy photo paper
Right is on iron-on transfer paper
Ironed onto PFD fabric


                                                                             

  



Collage of photo
manipulated
in Photoshop









Collage printed on silk photo sheet














                                                                               

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...