Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quilt Bee's Inedible Buffet

Every April my quilt bee has, what we call, an inedible buffet, even though we do have food. We each make or buy enough gifts for everyone who is participating. So we each get to take home that many gifts. There were 8 of us participating this year and it's always lots of fun. Here's the story in pictures.

sometimes we got to choose from project bags, button boxes, decorated glass bottles and mug mats

sometimes the gifts were individually wrapped like this beautiful felted bag

a beautiful needle case and supplies

a necklace made from thread spools, snaps and a hook and eye

my gift to the girls was a purse key fob and a craft book

some of my choices

and then we get to eat

and eat, and eat some more
We all went home happy.

3 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

It looks like a fun day Deanna. I love that you are into variety of things. I was home I would be into everything too hehe! - Hugs Nat

Terri said...

Looks like a fun day! Love the necklace. It'd be fun to wear to a quilt show or when you went to the fabric shop.

Karen said...

fantstic idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...