Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Bobbin Lace Mates

Pat learning how to make Bedfordshire Lace

Pat's Bedfordshire Lace--so beautiful

Jo and Shirley bobbin along....

Karen (teacher) and Christine working on a new design. Check out Christine's new pillow. It's a laptop holder she found at Frye's---great idea.

This is my mobile that's almost finished.

Tuesday is bobbin lace class. Thought I'd share some pictures of my lace mates. We enjoy learning new things and have some interesting conversations.





1 comment:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I love the look of bobbin lace. I know I would like learning bobbin lace. Have thought about it before, but I am not ready to take a break from tatting to learn. I'm having too much fun with it. Thanks for posting about your bobbin lace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...