Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Day in Round Top, Texas






I went with a few of my quilting friends to an art gallery in Round Top, TX yesterday. We had a fun day and saw some beautiful art pieces. After lunch, we drove around a bit and stopped at 'The Internationational Festival Institute at Round Top'. I took some pictures inside the beautiful theatre and lots of pictures of the interesting grounds around the theatre. I am posting some of the best pictures here. You can click on the picture for a close-up view. I was testing out my new camera using lots of settings I hadn't used before. It was quite windy and cold and I discovered that buying a camera without a viewfinder was not a good idea. In the bright light, I could hardly see what was on the camera screen. Enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...