Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Weaving Experiments +++

I had some left over fabric from a basket I crocheted that will be submitted to the silent auction to raise money for the Austin Area Quilt Guild.  There will be a show in the Fall of this year.  I used lots of old t-shirts and cut them into strips, stretched them out and rolled them into yarn-like balls.  The basket is lined with batting and fabric and still needs a crocheted edge at the top.  I took the left over fabric pieces and fused it to a stabilizer, cut it into strips and started weaving.  They will make good postcards or greeting cards after embellishing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...