I played a bit more with the Wyr-Knittr. Completed a little basket that was a bit floppy so I did a button 9-patch on the bottom and added a bead on the inside for weight. It's a perfect size for catching left over threads. The truth is that I wasn't having fun stitching it together or it would have been much larger. It has a crocheted edge to pull it all together.
I've been stitching on the piece that came together last week from leftover scraps. I put some white cord through the Wyr-Knittr and made a couple of small tree trunks that I stitched onto the discharged trees and then embroidered on some leaves. And on the right hand side, a being is developing. Not real sure yet what he will look like. He might be a star maker by trade.