I found these cotton pants at the thrift store a while ago and couldn't resist. I wanted to weave something with them but didn't want to completely lose the faces. I found 2 sections that were identical and cut vertical strips from one section and horizontal strips from the other. I wasn't careful about the angle of the cut so as you can see the faces at the bottom do not match up exactly. As it turns out, I like the effect it gives. The left side has vertical strips of a sheer fabric where you can see parts of the face through the fabric. I don't really know where this is going but I'll be adding a lot more to this piece, just don't exactly know what that will be right now. All ideas and comments welcome. Click on the pics for a closer view.