Sunday, September 20, 2009

Update on Korean Patchwork


Here is my first sample piece of pojagi. I'm sure I didn't follow all the rules. I probably should have starched the fabric so it would hold it's shape. I used sheer hankies, old linens, some clip art and cat photos printed on fabric and the border is just plain cotton. I loved doing the handwork but it does take quite a bit of time. This piece wasn't planned ahead of time but I think I will plan my next piece using only sheer fabrics, so that there will be no front and back. Hope I've inspired some of you out there to try it.

1 comment:

Winter Wanderings said...

I love learning about Korean Patchwork & think I will have to try it. I also adore your little buttons too (in a previous post). What size are they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...